Juan Manuel Revuelta Pérez
Juan Manuel Revuelta Pérez
Innovation management in the market
- Chief of the legal, networking and EU funding strategies of Stemy Energy.
- Co-owns Information Technologies and Communication SPRL, a Belgian Company (and provided strategic information to the European Parliament)
- Adviser of Finnova Foundation. Director of Startup Europe Aceelerator from 2012 the only accelerator specialising in European Union funds and Startup Europe Awards – in 2017 it has participated in 18 countries. more tan 120 awarded startups-. European Commission program implemented by Finnova in open-innovation to identify innovative companies with high potential. (www.startupeuropeawards.com)[SR2]
- Founder of the enterprises ‘Eurovias’ and ‘aquieuropa.com’.
- Juan received an entrepreneurship award from the Complutense University Foundation endowed with €18,000 in the year 2000. He also received an entrepreneurship award from the Bancaixa foundation, valued at €12,000.
- Recently he has been coordinator of Finnovaregio Foundation. He is on the team for the Project Nobel Grid (H2020), (www.nobelgrid.eu). A project valued at €14 million. As a partner, we develop the fighting against legal barriers, new business model and international dissemination.
- Develop[SR3] an accelerating disruptive technology in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Around 80 projects are approved in the SME Instrument, Life and other EU Funding programs. As well as the program of Start Business Romani din Spania (www.finnovaregio.com/tag/start-business-romani-din-spania)
- He received a Law Degree (Business specialization) in the University of Valencia, 1992. He holds an Executive Masters in Business Management from Instituto de Empresa Business School (2003). Program for Leadership Public Management IESE Business School (2010).
- Juan is the founder of the first department related to innovation in all Spain, ValenciaInnova (1999-2003). In 2002, Valencia became the leading city in Europe in EU Funds Innovation.
- Director General of the Delegation of the Valencian Community in Brussels, from 2003 to 2011. Balance: participated in 108 projects and 7 initiatives co-financed by the European Commission and which has had an impact on the Community with a productive investment of around €91,675,644. Also, he was the President of the European Network European Regions Research and Innovation (2009 – 2011). (www.errinh2020pdw.eu)
- The Finnovaregio Foundation currently represents and defends legitimate interests to the EU public and private actors, in order to promote financing innovation.
- Among his published contributions, we can cite the chapter ‘Innovation as a political strategy at local, regional and European level’ within the book Political Marketing 2.0 (Planeta 2010).
- Awards: Erasmus Award of the European Union and Professional legal career Mercantile Ateneo.