Please find answers to the Frequently Asked Questions below.
FAQ EUSEW 2020
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW)?
- Is EUSEW just for EU insiders?
- When and where does the EUSEW Policy Conference take place?
- Who can participate in the EUSEW Policy Conference?
- When can participants start registering for the next Policy Conference?
- Who can apply to host a session at the Policy Conference?
- What are the requirements for partnering organisations submitting an application to host a session?
- How can I network during the event?
- Are cross-border projects eligible?
- I already applied last year. Can I submit an application this year as well?
- Can I submit the same project as last year?
- Can I submit my application in any language?
- Are projects from the UK eligible?
- How do the Awards work?
- Who can compete in the EUSEW Awards?
- Are projects that receive money from research funds eligible?
- Are these awards restricted to EU-funded projects only?
- Can I submit the same project in more than one category?
- Can I submit more than one application?
- When and where do Energy Days take place?
- How do I become an Energy Day organiser?
- What happens to your Energy Day when you submit it?
- What if my event begins or ends outside of the eligible period?
- Is there any EU funding available for organisers of an Energy Day? Can you recommend potential sponsors?