At the Energy Fair, you will have a stand for half a day to present your activities. Interactive presentations and dynamic discussions will allow you to engage with many participants and stakeholders. The more interactive, the better!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The call for contributions to host a stand at the Networking Village of the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) 2019 is open to:
- Representatives of EU institutions, including inter-institutional bodies
- Stakeholders which fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a mandate to work as multipliers using a widespread network of contacts in Brussels and across Europe;
- Have a mandate to contribute to the development and implementation of sustainable energy policy in Europe.
Examples of eligible types of organisations include:
- International organisations;
- Networks of national, regional/local authorities, agencies, or other public bodies;
- Industry or professional associations;
- NGOs working in the field of sustainable development;
- Consumer associations/citizens’ groups;
- SMEs and start-ups.
Professional event organisers or businesses aiming to promote specific products or services are not eligible.
The activities at the Energy Fair will take place on 18, 19 and 20 June 2019.
Selected contributors will be allocated a stand for half a day. Activities at each stand should be interactive and novel, for example, showcase a project or organise a mini contest, a game, a quiz, or show a brief video etc.
Stands will be provided with a high table, two high chairs, a regular table, a projection screen, electrical connections, and a laptop with Wi-Fi connection.
We recommend not distributing printed materials to keep EUSEW as sustainable as possible.
EVALUATION OF APPLICATIONS
Proposals for the Energy Fair activities will be evaluated by a selection panel of European Commission officials. They will consider the information provided in the online application form and the following aspects:
Why do you want to have a stand at the Energy Fair? What interactive elements are planned to stimulate discussion and debate with the participants? What actions will you take to promote your presence among the EUSEW participants and beyond?
What are the key elements of the proposed contribution? How do these fit with the ‘A Clean Planet for all’ long-term strategy? Do not forget to briefly describe the preparatory and logistical activities to meet the expectations of the participants.
What innovative features does your contribution include?
DEADLINE AND NEXT STEPS
HOW TO CONTACT THE EUSEW SECRETARIAT?
Should you have any questions about the Energy Fair, please do not hesitate to contact the EUSEW Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org