Net Zero Emissions: how do we get there and what are the implications?
The European Union has committed to a zero emission economy by 2050, but what does this mean for the Central & Eastern European region? How will the diverse regional economies reach this goal? What are the implications for energy markets, jobs and the built environment? What will the impact be on consumer energy prices?
Our expert panellists will call on their vast technical expertise and experience to offer some clarity on these complex issues.
Following the panel discussion and Q&A session we would like to cordially invite you to an informal drinks reception to celebrate the successful establishment of Cambridge Econometrics' Budapest office.
Our speakers will be:
- Opening remarks by Dr Dora Fazekas, Managing Director of Cambridge Econometrics HU
- Erica Hope, European Climate Foundation
- Enikő Kácsor, Regional Centre for Energy Policy Research
- Krzysztof Bolesta, Polish Electric Vehicle Foundation
- Hanna Szemző, Metropolitan Research Institute
- Boyan Rashev, Denkstatt, Bulgaria