Polotsk Energy Days - 2017
Polotsk, the first Belarusian signatory of the Covenant of Mayors, is holding Energy Days for the 6th time since 2012. This year, online and offline events will take place all over the city in order to raise local citizens' awareness of sustainable energies and efficient energy use. The events will include:
- an online energy saving marathon in a popular social network;
- a city quest with challenges on sustainable energy topics;
- a competition for school camps: a football tournament and a trivia quiz on energy efficiency;
- a workshop where kids will learn how to create energy efficient lamps;
- a city picnic Polotsk lights;
- a contest for the best pic at the Polotsk Energy Days-2017 photo area;
- a free sticker with energy saving tips for everyone who buys a household appliance during the Polotsk Energy Days.
Polotsk Energy Days - 2017 is organised thanks to the EU-funded project PubLiCity: Energy Efficient Modernisation of Public Lighting in the City of Polotsk.