EUSEW 2015 Highlights
The 2015 edition of the EUSEW Policy Conference may be over but the news, views, memorable moments and highlights will keep coming in throughout the month of June and beyond.
The Secretariat would like to thank the EUSEW community who played its part – large or small – in helping to make the Conference, Awards, Energy Days and other features of this flagship event such a resounding success.
Really (inter)active participation…
Interactivity and the ability to ‘have your say’ via social media and the Speakers’ corner in the Networking Village added an extra dimension to the 2015 edition.
And the event statistics bear this out:
- Conference participation: over 2700
- Energy Days and side-events: over 670 (Europe-wide)
- around 550 people took part
- over 500 likes and 1500 profile views
- 37 000 total page views
- Social media:
- around 10 000 twitter mentions (some 6500 as retweets)
- Potential reach of nearly 8 million Twitter accounts
- Top tweeting countries BE, UK, FR, NL, ES
Basically … a big success all round thanks to the enthusiasm and … well … ‘sustained energy’ of all who participated, both near and far, in EUSEW 2015!